What is TPU?
- The full name of TPU is thermoplastic polyurethane elastomer rubber.
- Products with different hardness can be obtained by changing the ratio of TPU components, and with the increase of hardness, the products still maintain good elasticity.
- The bearing capacity, impact resistance and shock absorption performance of TPU products are outstanding.
- TPU can be processed by common processing methods of thermoplastic materials, such as injection, extrusion, calendering, etc.
- TPU screen protector is oil-resistant, water-resistant, mold-resistant, and has a smooth surface.
The structure of TPU screen protector
Parameters of TPU screen protector
|Features of TPU Screen Protector||1.Full screen coverage for more thorough protection|
2.Automatic scratch repair, 24H automatic scratch repair
3.Oleophobic and hydrophobic, no fingerprint residue, always keep clean
4.Fitting without warping, nano-rebound to relieve impact, protect the phone
5.High-definition and high-transparency, restore true colors
6.Easy to fit
7.Invisible explosion-proof, fast fingerprint unlock
8.Ready-to-use cut, reduce inventory pressure
|Suitable Device||Use all mobile phones on the market|
|Use layer thickness||0.13~0.15mm|
|water drop contact angle||≥105°|